To Your Health Newsletter
- Article Index
- Start 2022 Off Right by Visiting Your Doctor of Chiropractic
- Time to Relax
- Back Pain Matters
- The Problem With Big Pharma
- Wide Awake in the Electronic Age
- More Exercise, Less Anxiety
- It's Time to Lose the Weight: Your Teeth Will Thank You for It
- Resolutions Done Right
- Plant Foods: Good for Your Brain
- The Smart Way to Avoid Excess Weight Gain During Pregnancy
if you're suffering low back pain and your chiropractor suggests you come in periodically for treatment, here's why you should heed his/her advice.
5 Reasons Meditation Should Be a New Year's Resolution
Are You Suffering From the #1 Cause of Disability?
A Conspiracy to Get Us to Take More Drugs
Our Kids' Sleep Habits Are Suffering
If you're feeling anxious, a little exercise may do the trick. In fact, even people with chronic anxiety can benefit from exercise - and the intensity doesn't appear to matter.
When people with weight issues consider the benefits of dropping the pounds, healthier and more confident are often expressed – but improved dental health?
A new year is here – but have you made the same old resolutions, destined to fail? Let's change that right now by ensuring your 2022 resolutions are achievable. Here's how.
A diet rich in plant-based foods reduces the risk of cognitive decline and dementia in seniors. Let's see which foods matter most.
How can you ensure a healthy pregnancy that avoids excess weight gain? Here's the best way; let's call it your prenatal weight maintenance plan.